The main objective of all these services are same, recharging Mobiles, Data Cards and DTH. The difference is in facilities and customer services.
The best thing is that I can get quick recharges through toll free IVRS even on zero balance (I often stuck in situation when I have no call and data balance).
- Good UI
- Mobile App (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Recharge through toll free IVRS
- Bill Payments of Gas and Electricity through wallet money
- Many free and useful coupons.
- Low transaction failure rate
- Trying to be payments gateway for physical goods but not reliable due to very low merchants.
- Services other than recharging mobile is limited to selected cities.
- IVRS doesn't support MNP numbers.
They lacks facility of recharging through SMS or IVRS .
- Easy to use
- Most Coupon are related to restaurant and movies.
- Good mobile app
- Cannot recharge through IVRS or SMS
- Not easy to use on feature phones
I was a long time customer of mobikwik. Personally I don't like their UI. I faced lot of transaction issues. But most of them are solved within 24 hours after writing to them.
- Good mobile website, can be used from a Simple feature phone.
- Good cashback offers every season
- Can recharge through call or SMS too.
- Good customer support
- No toll free number
- Payment gateway issues
- most features are limited to selected cities
- Bad smartphone apps